Saturday, April 26, 2014

SOON BACK!

Dear readers and progg people!

I'm sorry for the long delay in posting new reviews here. The hiatus has been entirely unintentional -- several things conspired against keeping the blog going as I wanted to, including a rather exhausting move. Now, with spring coming full force, even here in Sweden, with energy being on the rise, I'm on my way back again. I have my next post figured out since months ago, and thanks to a helpful member of the band in question, I hope to offer an interesting look at an excellent and rather overlooked album.

I also intend to add links for listening to albums I wasn't able to find links for originally. Kind and helpful readers have offered me several links to album streams, and I'm very keen to complete the reviews with these links. Needless to say, I'm very happy to see that several of you people who read this blog post comments. This will make the blog better!

Looking forward to see you all again!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you still intend to carry on with the blog?

    ReplyDelete