Friday, June 3, 2022

HAWK ON FLIGHT – In Time For Hawk On Flight (Nordisc, 1979) / Hawk On Flight (Amar, 1980)

 
Instrumental
International relevance: **

Hawk On Flight are what I get for my sins, and if the punishment is proportional to the nature of my sins, I must truly have been a low-life knuckle-dragging bottom-crawler of the worst kind.

I find absolutely no redeeming qualities in Hawk On Flights totally antiseptic, academic, sexless jazz fusion drivel. This is music for people who jerk off to test tubes. They make Kenny G sound like bloody Little Richard.

To me, this is the sheer anti-thesis to what music is supposed to be. Believe me, there's more sex and life and blood and human feelings in an old sagging sofa than anywhere on these two albums. Listening to them – and remember, the second of the two is EVEN WORSE! – is like drowning in a thousand gallons of disinfectant fluid.

Forget I even mentioned it. Move on.

In Time For Hawk On Flight full album playlist

From "Hawk On Flight"
Alive Again
Journey In E

No comments:

Post a Comment